You have them. We all do. If you own a small business life can be frustrating.
So we have compiled a list of 10 frustrations for small business owners. These are some of the things that can really drive you batty and make you want to pull your hair out.
I hope that you enjoy them… rather then experience them!
Top 10 Frustrating Small Business Realities
- Missing the call that could have made you money… because you were on one that was costing you money!
- “No I can not give a friends and family discount because my only customers right now are friends and family.”
- Having a smart phone that is smarter than most of your employees?
- Having a smart phone than smarter than you?
- Why is it that I can fax by email, forward my calls to any phone I want, touch a screen, talk TO a phone and have it answer me, deposit money by a picture, but I STILL have to wait for a check to clear?
- When are they going to let me deduct the cost of coffee in my taxes as part of my “necessary” business expenses.
- Finally freeing up cash to purchase new computers only to have them be out of date before you open the packages.
- Not having a enough resource to grow your business.
- “Why did I want to start my own business again?”
And the number one frustration that small business owners have to face….
- Wait a minute… I am my business!!!
These were just the ones that came to mind. Can you think of any other ones? Share them below.